I got a box yesterday. A box that is filled with 5,000 strips of glossy paper. This is what it looks like inside:
As you might notice, those strips are the artwork from the FREEFALL cover in bookmark form! (Bookmark design by Shane from Dwayne's band, Alabaster). Fun, right?
Since the FREEFALL bookmarks have arrived, I've found a number of different ways that one can use them.
1. You can build a falling-down one-story house of FREEFALL bookmarks:
2. You can make a FREEFALL bookmark fan. . . :
3. . . . And then hide behind said fan:
4. FREEFALL bookmarks are also a great way to dress up ordinary pets:
5. And if you wanna, you can use FREEFALL bookmarks to keep your place in your own copy of FREEFALL (when you receive it in October, I mean):
As you can see, the options are pretty much limitless! What would you do with FREEFALL bookmarks?
(Oh, and if you would like a free bookmark or two or hundred, please email me (mindirochelle AT gmail DOT com) with your name, mailing address, and the number of bookmarks you'd like and I'll do my best to share the FREEFALL bookmark joy. Unless I get overwhelmed with requests. Then I'll just lie here curled up on the floor next to my box of bookmarks and wish I were an organized, on-top-of-things person.)