I've just started using Firefox as my browser because my IE has a horrible pop-up issue for some reason.  I sent out an e-query today, not realizing that my formatting in Firefox is like, SCREWED UP.  Afterward, I saw that all my apostrophes were crazy boxes with letters inside.  It looked terrible!  Instead of being annoying and resending, I decided to let it go and hope that the agent would decide it wasn't my fault and look past the wonkiness.  She did!  And she requested a partial!  Oddly, in her response, my message looked normal.  I'm not sure if she cleaned it up for me or what.  In any case, yay!

(I've now pasted the query into NotePad so this never happens again.)