1. The last ever LOST is coming up this Sunday. I'm glad! I've been watching since season 2 (and rented season 1 on DVD to catch up). I like the show, but it gives me a headache. I'm looking forward to no more headaches!
2. The last ever 24 is coming up in a couple of weeks. I'm glad! I've been watching since season 4 and I think it ran its course probably before then even. I do hope Jack Bauer gets a suitably dark ending. I don't see how it could be otherwise with the events of the last few episodes.
3. (Can you tell that I watch LOST and 24 because my husband likes them?)
4. This second part of this season of GLEE has been improving for the last couple of episodes. I'm shocked that the season finale is almost here already! I hope, hope, hope the goodness continues! My 3-year-old niece watched transfixed during Neil Patrick Harris and Matthew Morrison's duet and said afterward, "I want them to come to my house!" Who doesn't, right?
5. FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS started up on NBC a few weeks ago and I am loving it! I was skeptical about what would happen after most of the characters graduated, but I think they're doing a really good job with this. And I'm interested to see what it's going to be like to watch "the guy who used to be Tim Riggins" live his life after being a high school football god.