I've been working on my revisions off and on for the past two weeks. Not with as much diligence as I would have hoped for, but it's been quite a transition trying to finish other obligations and get back to my old writing schedule. I printed out the list of suggestions and have kept them on my desk while I'm working. There were only 1.5 pages (ten items), and I've been checking things off as I finish. I'm finally down to the last three items. Which is great!
One of the three will require writing a brand-new scene, and another will require ripping apart and condensing an eleven-page section. I intentionally left these for last because of how they happen chronologically on the list and in the story, but also because they are the hardest.
I have plans. I've been pondering how to handle these pieces since I received the notes. It's still kind of scary, though. Maybe because the last time I wrote a new scene for this story was OVER A YEAR AGO. (Since then, I've just been adding or deleting the occasional sentence or paragraph.)